Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love the fresh fragrances from your garden?

Every time I walk up my front stairs to my house, I take a deep breath and savour the beautiful smells of jasmin, mint and gardenia all jumbled together in a mother nature cocktail for the senses. During summer I'll just leave the front door ajar so the lovely smells waft in and fill my home with fragrance, but if I am looking for a scent to really permeate through the house I turn towards candles.

Vine tomato...
 Wild mint...
Rosemary and eucalyptus...
Lemon tree...
Apple blossom...

These are just some of the extraordinary fragrances of True Grace candles, with whom, just quietly, I possess a burning desire...burning, ha!

True Grace are handmade in Wiltshire, England and use a special formulation of clean burning 100% Natural wax, derived from Rapeseed Wax, Beeswax and a secret ingredient. So if you have a sensitive nose then these are the candles for you.

The candles in the tins are part of the Walled Garden range and are designed so that you can use the tin afterwards - pops some herbs inside and watch 'em grow.

True Grace is available to order online from www.saison.com.au.

Do you have a favourite candle fragrance?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Gotta love a good candle recomendation. Thanks

kuwuwait said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

clomid